Unlike traditional makeup. where you ‘rub’ makeup into your skin, using either your fingers, a sponge or a foundation brush – airbrushing sprays a fine mist of the makeup onto your skin, which results in a much more even application.
This ensures a flawless coverage, that can either be done very lightly, or built up for more coverage, while minimising skin imperfections, and giving the skin a beautiful and natural looking end result.
Airbrush makeup has been used for over 30 years and is becoming increasingly more popular due to the rise in HD cameras that shows every single detail.
Airbrush makeup is also very popular amongst the Celebrities on the red carpet. It is used for Beauty MakeUp, Tattoo Cover, Covering Skin Imperfections, Bruising, Special effects and fantasy, hair colour, bridal makeup, film, television, print and even for your own personal use at home!
Why do I choose to use Airbrushing Makeup Foundation:
- It is Quick and Easy to apply
- Hygienic. No more brushes, sponges and make-up palettes that holds tons of bacteria. Only air and makeup touches the skin!
- Long-lasting. Airbrush makeup lasts the whole day without smearing, running, fading or caking.
- Perfect flawless cover. The finish with airbrush makeup looks a bit more flawless, smoother, airbrushed and done (but still natural), with less product on your face, while traditional foundation becomes more visible, the more you apply. Airbrush makeup is favored above normal makeup to cover skin imperfections such as Acne, Scars, Rosacea etc as it covers very well without looking cakey.
- Hello To High-Definition Close Ups. Airbrush makeup works brilliantly for HD (High definition) and Digital technology (like digital cameras), because it compliments the skin tone instead of creating unwanted texture by sitting on top of it. Some skin discolourations and imperfections, scars, and puffiness are visually blended out more successfully under airbrush makeup, because these tiny “pixels” of base on the skin reflects light and creates a smoother and natural looking appearance.
- Hypo-allergenic, Paraben free and Noncomedogenic: So no need to worry about reactions or about blocking pores.
The Airbrush foundation that I use is from KRYOLAN.
Their color-true products stand up on stage and on camera, even under HD lighting and filming conditions, and are very long-lasting, yet still comfortable to wear.
The formula is highly pigmented and color-intense, so a little goes a long way, and because you use less product, it looks and feels more natural, while still giving the necessary coverage.
It is applied with and airbrush compressor, which sprays the foundation onto the skin in a fine mist, giving an even and flawless finish.
KRYOLAN also refuses to test their products on animals, so no Kryolan product has ever been tested on an animal.